* check program:
- Multiple exit values can be tested within single program check
- Exit value test supports multiple cycles option ("for X cycles")
- If exit value test matches and the stderr has no data, try stdout
check program mytest with path "/usr/bin/mytest.sh" with timeout 1000 seconds
if status == 2 then exec "/usr/local/bin/fix_script.sh"
if status == 2 for 6 cycles then unmonitor
if status == 10 then alert
* Renamed mail header (message-id and mime-version) to prevent
triggering spam check of capitalization. Thanks to Ryan Lee
* The 'check system <name>' statement sets the system hostname in mail
alerts and initial hostname in M/Monit.
* Increase the default mailserver timeout to 30 seconds.
* Add support for OpenBSD 5.1.
* Fix the rare hung on linux which may occur during program execution.
Thanks to Nick Upson for report.
* In the case that the process start/restart execution failed,
monit kept "Execution failed" flag even if the process was
recovered later (for example it was starting slowly or manually
* Fix the mail alert (strict SMTP implementation) to pass
MTA-side sanity checks like postscreen. Thanks to Len Conrad
* The -t option tests the configuration file syntax even if the
file permissions are wrong. Thanks to Adam Nielsen for report.
* Do not display the default non-existence test for the check
program (not applicable in the check program context).
If you have questions, comments or any other feedback about this release, please reply to this post.