Re: Preventing emails floods from M/Monit

From: Ryan Revels
Subject: Re: Preventing emails floods from M/Monit
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:52:26 -0500

Martin,

Any idea when the next release might be out?

Thanks,
Ryan

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Martin Pala <address@hidden> wrote:
Yes, the fix will include sending all pattern matches in one email (not one email per match as it is now)

Best regards,
Martin

On Mar 14, 2012, at 3:32 PM, Nick Upson wrote:

Hi,

In the same area, I would like to be able to have all (matching) changes in one email,

at the moment I monitor a logfile that rarely gets anything written but when it does it writes 4 lines of output which I get at one line per email at the moment as I not been able to find a way to have them all in one email

Nick Upson