Re: Preventing emails floods from M/Monit

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Preventing emails floods from M/Monit
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:03:33 +0100

Hello,

the content match test is individually applied to every new line which was
added since last test. In the case that the line matches, the event is
generated immediately => in the case that there are lets say 1000 matching
lines, you will receive 1000 alerts. We will fix this - the content match test
will send one alert per test per cycle.