Re: Use a Script result for Action

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Use a Script result for Action
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 09:48:59 +0100

The script can be integrated via standalone "check program" statement which was added in monit 5.3.

For example:

--8<--
check process myprocess with pidfile /var/run/myprocess
     start program = "/etc/init.d/myprocess start"
     stop program = "/etc/init.d/myprocess stop"

check program myscript with path /usr/bin/my-script
    stop program = "/usr/bin/monit stop myprocess"
    if status == 2 then stop
--8<--