Re: Agents Constantly Reporting Start Events

From: Kevin Chadwick
Subject: Re: Agents Constantly Reporting Start Events
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:01:30 +0000

On Mon, 9 May 2011 11:26:55 +0200
Martin Pala wrote:

> The event queue stores the event in the case that the delivery to mmonit or
> SMTP server failed ... the delivery is retried next cycle and the event is
> removed as soon as the delivery succeeded.

except they aren't removed automatically atleast for me with just local
monit and OpenBSD. I think it works fine with version 4? It's not a big
issue for me anyway, I just disabled eventqueue.

Chris, does it reoccur if you trigger the same event and what version
were you using?

Begin forwarded message: