Re: Can Monit Send Summary / Digest Emails?

From: Andrew Holt
Subject: Re: Can Monit Send Summary / Digest Emails?
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 16:53:21 +0100

Hi,

You can do this with a script.  I have one run by a cron job that runs 3 times
a day and mails the results, e.g.:

Fri May  6 15:00:01 BST 2011

Monit report from portabob

The Monit daemon 5.0 uptime: 206d 23h 23m

Process 'spread'                    running
System 'portabob'                   running
Filesystem 'root'                   accessible

Remote Host 'acs1'                  online with all services
Remote Host 'acs4'                  online with all services
Remote Host 'compaq'                not monitored
Remote Host 'macbook'               online with all services
Remote Host 'macmini'               online with all services
Remote Host 'minibob1'              online with all services
Remote Host 'minibob'               not monitored
Remote Host 'proliant'              online with all services
Remote Host 'serverbob'             online with all services

If you are interested I'll mail you the script.

Regards,
Andrew