Can Monit Send Summary / Digest Emails?

From: Lovell Mcilwain
Subject: Can Monit Send Summary / Digest Emails?
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 12:24:35 -0400

Hello all,

I am relatively new to configuring monit and I am wondering if monit has a way
to send a list of issues in 1 email as opposed to 1 email per issue.

My office is running monit on several systems (about 9) and it can be a bit
much to have a ton of emails all at once from each server (not often but it
happens).  If I can get one summary email that is sent with the list of
processes that are having issues and have that list sent until all of the
issues are fixed would be a much better solution for me. Does anyone know if it
is possible?

If it is not possible to do this, can anyone suggest a "doable" way that
doesn't make it so that monit isn't sending  an email per issue it discovers?

Thanks,