Re: mmonit 2.0.3 to 2.3.3 (3rd send, not seen in list traffic)

From: Mike Schmidt
Subject: Re: mmonit 2.0.3 to 2.3.3 (3rd send, not seen in list traffic)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:33:18 -0400

Having seen this myself in certain cases, if you don't get this m/monit error on every monit client, but only on some, the you have an error in your monit config on these machines. The fact that monit likes it does not mean that m/monit likes it. For example, when I had two group entries in one service entry, m/monit responded exactly this way, even though monit didn't complain., Check the m/monit error log for more details.

Note that m/monit does NOT accept any standard xml, if there is anything in the xml status or event report report that m/monit does not expect, this is what happens.