Antwort: Re: Antwort: monit does not open httpd port

From: Patrick Viola
Subject: Antwort: Re: Antwort: monit does not open httpd port
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:51:11 +0100

Hi,
yes I'm sure. There is no local firewall, cause the servers are in internal network.

One of my two problem server just work fine yesterday. Than it have had an "Execution failed" on apache caused by a manual restart. To get avoid of this red message I restart monit and after that the port does not comes up again.
We use monit on round about 50+ servers and every other works fine. Just these two have this strange problem. After trying around, google a lot I just send the mail to this group, cause I don't have an idea anymore.

Now you're at the same point :-(