Re: Monit 5.2.1 Segmentation fault on Mac OS X Server 10.5.5

From: Thomas König
Subject: Re: Monit 5.2.1 Segmentation fault on Mac OS X Server 10.5.5
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:29:19 +0200

Thanks for the info martin!

just FYI, i also tried to compile the latest version from trunk on a 10.5.5
Server (G5, not intel like the other one), and i got this error:

M/Monit heartbeat started
AssertException: s at util.c:272
aborting..
    0   monit                               0x000085cc monit_http + 588
    1   monit                               0x000086cc LogCritical + 124
    2   monit                               0x00012e48 Util_trim + 56
    3   monit                               0x0002a4d8 initprocesstree_sysdep +
760
    4   monit                               0x0000d214 initprocesstree + 84
    5   monit                               0x0001b4b0 validate + 80
    6   monit                               0x0000af74 main + 996
    7   monit                               0x00002634 start + 68
Abort trap

Building the latest official release from downloads (5.2.1) worked fine on the
G5.

Best,
Thomas