Re: [monit] http server could not create a server socket at port 2812 --

From: Mark Beattie
Subject: Re: [monit] http server could not create a server socket at port 2812 -- No such file or directory
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 11:36:14 +1100

Wow, replaced the domain name with the IP address and it came back up! Seems the box is having DNS issues at the moment.

Thank you very much for your help! I never would have been able to track that down from the error message "http server: Could not create a server socket at port 2812 -- No such file or directory"

cheers,
mark