[monit] M/Monit error on beta7b

From: Perdue, Emmett
Subject: [monit] M/Monit error on beta7b
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:48:58 -0500

I am trying to upgrade from the very 1st beta7 that was released so that
we could use MySQL DB's to the current mmonit beta7b and I get the
following error when I try to start mmonit:

 Alert Manager: SQLException:
SQLException

Then mmonit exits and that is all it will tell me. Ideas?

I have had to drop back to the original beta7 for now.

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may
contain CSX privileged and confidential information intended only
for the use of the intended addressee.  Any dissemination,
distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the contents
of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error
please immediately delete it and  notify sender at the above CSX
email address.  Sender and CSX accept no liability for any damage
caused directly or indirectly by receipt of this email.