[monit] FW: M/Monit Purchase

From: Perdue, Emmett
Subject: [monit] FW: M/Monit Purchase
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:20:35 -0500

I need information / options on how to purchase M/Monit for a Corporation. I understand the license scheme, but is PayPal the only option? My company is not thrilled with that option....

Also, How can I change the time out value where M/Monit logs you out of the console?

Thank You,

Emmett D. Perdue
CSX Corp.
Sr. Systems Admin - RHCE
Middleware Software Provisioning
Phone: (904) 633-5187 RNX: 633-5187
E-Mail: address@hidden

Picture (Metafile)
"Individuals Play the Game, But Teams Win Championships!"

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain CSX privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the intended addressee. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please immediately delete it and notify sender at the above CSX email address. Sender and CSX accept no liability for any damage caused directly or indirectly by receipt of this email.