Re: [monit] no uptime/mem/cpu information

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: [monit] no uptime/mem/cpu information
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:14:20 +0100

http://mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#monitoring_mode

On 28. nov.. 2008, at 09.51, address@hidden wrote:

Hi,

Le jeudi 27 novembre 2008, Jan-Henrik Haukeland a écrit :
Also try without mode manual as a service is then in unmonitored mode
if I remember correctly. This would explain why it has no value and is
colored orange.

You're right, it's running well when I disable manual mode, but on some other servers with the same configuration, the uptime and CPU are monitored on the
same processes even in manual mode ???

Thank you for your help !

Christophe