[monit] no uptime/mem/cpu information

From: c . baegert-listes
Subject: [monit] no uptime/mem/cpu information
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:34:12 +0100

Hi,

the html status page of monit shows no uptime/mem/cpu information for these
processes, and then return an orange warning, so my customer has difficulties
to know if its servers are OK or not... he has to call me to verify... but
everything is fine.

Any idea ?

Regards,

Christophe

The monitrc for theses processes :

#
## Courrier-imap
#

check process imapd with pidfile /var/run/imapd.pid
        start program = "/etc/init.d/courier-imap start"
        stop program  = "/etc/init.d/courier-imap stop"
        if failed port 143 protocol imap then restart
        if 5 restarts within 5 cycles then timeout
        group mail
        mode manual

#
## ClamAV
#

check process clamd with pidfile /var/run/clamav/clamd.pid
        start program = "/etc/init.d/clamav-daemon start"
        stop program  = "/etc/init.d/clamav-daemon stop"
        if 5 restarts within 5 cycles then timeout
        group mail
        mode manual

#
## Freshclam
#

check process freshclam with pidfile /var/run/clamav/freshclam.pid
        start program = "/etc/init.d/clamav-freshclam start"
        stop program  = "/etc/init.d/clamav-freshclam stop"
        if 5 restarts within 5 cycles then timeout
        group mail
        mode manual

#
## SpamAssassin
#

check process spamd with pidfile /var/run/spamd.pid
        start program = "/etc/init.d/spamassassin start"
        stop program  = "/etc/init.d/spamassassin stop"