Re: [monit] monit not monitoring

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] monit not monitoring
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 20:27:23 +0100

There's too little informations provided to say what's the root cause.

1.) What's the configuration of these services?

2.) Are they monitored automatically or do you use manual monitring mode?

3.) Do you use any timeout or unmonitor statement on excessive number of errors?

4.) Please also run monit in verbose mode (-v option) and check logs.

5.) What Monit version it is?

Thanks,
Martin