Re: [monit] monit listener goes away .....

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] monit listener goes away .....
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 01:22:05 +0200

Hi,

during reload monit stops the http thread, purges the environment, then parses the configuration and if http is allowed, it starts it again. It is thus normal that monit temporarily doesn't provide http during reload.

Is the problem temporary or is the http interface kept offline after reload in you case?

You can use the -v option for monit to get verbose description of operation during reload.

Martin