[monit] status of 'Call external script from monit and check return valu

From: alex black
Subject: [monit] status of 'Call external script from monit and check return value'
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:15:58 -0700

hi all,

I was looking through the documentation for a means to call an external script and alert based on its return (since I was certain that existed) but found that it doesn't -

is the status reflected here: http://tildeslash.com/monit/doc/next.php#33

correct?

in which case, can I sponsor development of it? it would help me a _great_deal_ in establishing an infrastructure 'unit test' framework.

thanks,

_alex

--
alex black, founder