Re: [monit] status of 'Call external script from monit and check return

From: alex black
Subject: Re: [monit] status of 'Call external script from monit and check return value'
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:05:17 -0700

hey Jan-Henrik,

Hopefully my rush to donate communicates the urgency of my need for this wonderful feature ;)

I have (quite literally) 40-60 items which I need to script which are very specific, the success or failure of which could be captured by m/ monit for a variety of purposes. Some of those tools I plan to make freely available to monit users who are willing to install ruby.

best,

_alex

--
alex black, founder