wiki was Re: [monit] monit on freebsd

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: wiki was Re: [monit] monit on freebsd
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 08:12:08 +0100

On 15. mars. 2008, at 06.46, Francois wrote:

Are there any plans to perhaps have a forum related to monit instead of just the mailing list?  It would be great to have a forum where users could share successful recipes for monitoring various difference services. There are some great examples on the site already at http://www.tildeslash.com/monit/doc/examples.php but a forum could foster more of that. Just a thought.

Setting up a user contributing wiki has been on my wish list for a long time. We'll try to set up that when time permits.