[monit] is out of the office.

From: Titus Cheung
Subject: [monit] is out of the office.
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:42:35 +0000

I will be out of the office starting  12/21/2007 and will not return until
12/31/2007.

Jefferies archives and monitors outgoing and incoming e-mail. The contents
of this email, including any attachments, are confidential to the ordinary
user of the email address to which it was addressed. If you are not the
addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise
use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. It may be produced at the
request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation. Jefferies
accepts no liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of
transmission. Use by other than intended recipients is prohibited.  In the
United Kingdom, Jefferies operates as Jefferies International Limited
("JIL") and Jefferies Investment Management Limited ("JIM").  JIL is
registered in England, No. 1978621. JIM is registered in England, No.
4476927. The registered office for both companies is at Vintners Place, 68
Upper Thames Street, London EC4V 3BJ.  JIL and JIM are authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority.