Re: PGSQL logfile errors

From: Raj Gupta
Subject: Re: PGSQL logfile errors
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 22:22:01 -0700

Hi Nonogaki san,

 Thank you for your prompt response.

I've tried different combinations as you suggest. I even tried the unixsocket check as you suggested, but am still getting these in my pgsql log file:

 2007-09-07 01:05:50 LOG:  incomplete startup packet
 2007-09-07 01:10:50 LOG:  incomplete startup packet

 I am using Postgresql version 7.4.7

I think the test is working properly, as it is able to connect to the database and make sure the connection is possible.

On searching a bit on the web (e.g., see <http://www.mail- archive.com/address@hidden/msg20274.html>) I found out that this could be happening because the monitoring client is disconnecting too quickly for postgresql's liking.

Raj