Re: file monitor fails on files in MFS filesystem

From: Jeff Richards
Subject: Re: file monitor fails on files in MFS filesystem
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:34:43 -0700 (PDT)

I saw that in the docs and checked.  Here's a listing of the file.

-rw-------  1 clamav  clamav  416 Mar 19 19:46 /var/lib/clamav/mirrors.dat

Martin Pala <address@hidden> wrote:
can you send the output of "ls -l /var/lib/clamav/mirrors.dat"?

the 'check file' requires that the target is regular file (no symlink or
any other type)

Thanks,
Martin