'monit' restart via 'init' process

From: Vladimir
Subject: 'monit' restart via 'init' process
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:51:26 +0600

Hello,

I really like monit software! Thanks to all who develops it!

I would really appreciate your help with following problem:

I use monit on sparc(Fire-480R) with Solaris 9. I try to respawn monit via
init process. According to FAQ I added:

mo:234:respawn:/usr/local/bin/monit -Ic /usr/local/etc/monitrc

to /etc/inittab

When I type 'init q' command I get on console the following:

INIT: Command is respawning too rapidly. Check for possible errors.
id:  mo "/usr/local/bin/monit -Ic /usr/local/etc/monitrc"

What could be the problem? I failed to find something useful in Google :(

Thanks in advance!