URL testing

From: Mike Jackson
Subject: URL testing
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:11:13 -0700

I have the following two lines in my monitrc in the block to test Apache:

if failed url http://www.pondbiz.com/ content == "powered by MightyMerchant" timeout 30 seconds 2 times within 3 cycles then restart if failed url https://bonsai.secure-datahost.com/pondbiz/ content == "powered by MightyMerchant" timeout 30 seconds 2 times within 3 cycles then restart

It's working as I would expect, but the only odd thing is that in the web interface, on the detail page, it doesn't show anywhere that it's testing the content (or what content it's looking for). Would it be possible to add that?