Re: monit deadlocks

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit deadlocks
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 22:30:20 +0200

Which version of monit are you using? Earlier 4.x version (or was it 3.x?) had some problems with thread locking in some special cases. If you are not using the latest 4.6 release try to upgrade to this version and see if that solve the problem. If not, could you please provide us with a longer trace (the stack address is not much help) and maybe elaborate more around the problem (log output) and provide us with your monitrc file.

Regards