Re: Application fails to start.

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Application fails to start.
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:03:54 +0200

On Mar 29, 2005, at 18:54, jbelant wrote:

My modified script works fine from a command prompt. Monit doesn't like it.

You need to be a bit more specific than that if we should be able to help you!

You said before that monit was able to start the server but not stop it. Is this still the problem? If so, what would be real useful is a trace listing from when you issue a 'monit stop cA3Server' from the console. See the FAQ for how to debug with trace. NB. do not send the trace listing to this mailinglist since it could be large, instead send it to address@hidden Also notice that monit set a very spartan environment and PATH, this may be a problem for the cA3Server.

Is the cA3Server a program we can download somewhere and test ourself?

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Mobil +47 97141255