Re: monit summary forgotten?

From: Chris Lopeman
Subject: Re: monit summary forgotten?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:06:17 -0600

I second this. Actually I already did. A while ago I suggested a command line option added to get the short version. But either way.

Thanks,

Chris

John Barton wrote:

Some time ago, when "monit status" was changed to show all available information for each process, I suggested that "monit summary" be added so that admins can still get a quick overview of what is and isnt running. This hasnt been included in any recent changes, and I dont see it on the roadmap on the website. Is this still something that is in the works?

(See http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/monit-general/2004-08/msg00027.html for the complete discussion on this)

Regards,
-John