contignuous alert supression

From: Igor Grabin
Subject: contignuous alert supression
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:54:41 +0200

G'day,

is there a way to turn off this feature?
(yes I am sure I want monit to be screaming all the time the service
is down)

to be more precise, I am using monit to monitor remote hosts like:

check host somehost with address [some address here]
 if failed port 80 proto http then alert

there is a network lag, so I sometimes get false alerts. but once I
get a couple in a row - I'll know I'm in trouble.

on the other hand, is there a possibility to create a rule for raising
an alert only after two/three contignuous connection failures?

--
Igor Grabin