Re: General Problems w/ Monit - Some Assistance Requested.

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: General Problems w/ Monit - Some Assistance Requested.
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 16:04:41 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Matthew Marlowe wrote:

> set httpd port 4610
>
> It's very odd what the program does, for starters... It is running
> although monit status says can not connect to daemon.  In addition
> it's not binding to the http port, and I've tried different ports and
> I've tried binding it only to one ip as well.

You need to add at least one host and one user permission for the http
daemon to start. E.g.:

set httpd port 4610
        allow localhost
        allow username:password

Christian

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113