Re: Featuritis;)

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: Featuritis;)
Date: 15 Oct 2002 20:25:19 +0200

Leppo von Arenfels <address@hidden> writes:

> Would it be big pain to monit a user-mode linux?

I'm not sure what you mean? please explain

> P.S.
> Jan-henrick: please drop my last message, I'm going to resend it with my
> member email address.

Ack, to late, I approved it when I saw you sent it. In the future,
always remember to send mail to this list with the email address you
used to subscribe to the mailing list. To avoid spam only memebers are
allowed to post to the mailing list.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland