[FYI] Copyright notice changes

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: [FYI] Copyright notice changes
Date: 09 Aug 2002 01:51:45 +0200

Several people have contributed good code to monit, especially Martin,
Christian and Rory and monit is starting to become our program not
mine anymore. I want to reflect this in the codebase and I'm going to
change the copyright notice so it reads:

/*
 * Copyright (C) 2000-2002 by Contributors, to the monit codebase.
 * All Rights Reserved.

I have also started to use this in the web interface and cleaned up
other places.  I want to do this for a couple of reasons. I really
appreciate our little comunity, and it's not fair to stand out and
take the credit, okay maybe it has been fair up intil recently but not
anymore and with the upcomming 3.0 version I want everyone who have
contributed to get credit for monit. I also hope that this will give
the present and future committers a good feeling about working with
the code.

It has also been a good move to move the code to savannah cvs and for
the future maybe we should apply for monit to become a real GNU
package?

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland