modcaml

SetEnv [was Re: [Modcaml] "Printer"?]

From: Robert Fischer
Subject: SetEnv [was Re: [Modcaml] "Printer"?]
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 08:12:14 -0500

I thought SetEnv was supposed to set environment variables.  This silly
idea probably came from the documentation, which says "Sets an
environment variable, which is then passed on to CGI scripts and SSI
pages."  Why doesn't it do that?

Is the problem that it sets the environment for CGI/SSI, but not for
subsequent configuration directives?

~~ Robert.