Re: [Mldonkey-users] [wish] Not random donwload for _specific_ files

From: MaRiUs
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] [wish] Not random donwload for _specific_ files
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:40:36 +0100

Am 18.11.2004 um 15:23 schrieb Xan:

Yes. For example, imagine that you have 90% of files that
are .rar's, .iso, .... and 10% (or less) media files (films, music, ...).

The order in which rar, iso, ... files are downloaded is not important for you, but the order in which media files are downloaded it's: if you want to
preview a film, better if it's downloaded not in random order.

For this reason, I wish this funcionality. I don't want to enable "not random
order" for all files. Just media files.

Does It serve you as an example?

Perfect. So I agree. I would like to see that feature, too. ;-)

Marius