[Mldonkey-users] [wish] Not random donwload for _specific_ files

From: Xan
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [wish] Not random donwload for _specific_ files
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:16:44 +0100

Hi,

Could you implement the not random downloaded for specific files?. That is,
when we click in one file (in the Transfers-->Download web menu), all file
info appears (all of its names, network, priority, sources, ...). In that
menu, could you add a checkbox like this:

[ ] Downloaded parts in random order

So, with that feature, we could choose that all files were downloaded with
downloaded parts in random order with exceptions (files we want to download
not randomilly for any reason)

Thanks,
Xan.