[Mldonkey-users] mldonkey network issues

From: ce018
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey network issues
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 22:19:43 -0400

Of course the subject header could be a generic one :) but
here is my particular issue.

I run mldonkey 2.5.16 no patches and have noticed esp lately
that files will have many sources (sometimes 2000+) even though
the max_sources_per_file is set at 1500 but even so there is
little to no actual download activity.

For the most part these aren't obscure files (think pr0n mpeg)
and I find it hard to believe there are no good "good sources"
for 30-40 concurrent downloads. (Yes i tried decreasing it to
the recommended 20 or so with no difference)

Is there a patch I should be installing to fix this sort of thing???

much confused.

Joe