[Mldonkey-users] Need a hint sending commands to mldonkey

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Need a hint sending commands to mldonkey
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 18:10:03 +0200

Hi List!

I have a script which automatically sends commands to mldonkey by using the
netcat command. The script itself is started by cron.
The idea is to automatically search for files over night and also add the
search results to the download list.
Now, the searches work perfectly well. But if there is a problem adding the
file (e.g. file is already downloaded) there are rare cases where the command
hangs. I think it is because the next command is being processed while the
last has not been completed, but I'm not sure.
I already increased the sleep times without any success.
Is there any script existing which communicates with mldonkey perfectly???
If so, I would be very glad.

Here is the script I am using sending commands:

#!/bin/bash

DELAY="-i 1"
DO_SLEEP=1
if [ "${1}" == "--quick" ]; then