[Mldonkey-users] Overnet peers

From: MaRiUs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet peers
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 23:23:45 +0200

Hi.

I compiled mldonkey 2.5.16 with patch m and configured it with --disable-multinet --enable-checks --enable-bittorrent. It works fine. But I have got some problems with overnet. When I activate it (overnet = true) then nothing happens. The log says:

QUERY URL http://members.lycos.co.uk/appbyhp2/FlockHelpApp/contact-files/ contact.ocl
Error: capt-karlsberg.kicks-ass.net: address not found
Error: overnet.gotdns.com: address not found
Error: fudge.punkcookies.com: address not found
Error: chackie.kicks-ass.net: address not found
Error: nictuku.kicks-ass.net: address not found

and ovstats says:

Number of known Overnet peers = 0

Where is the problem ? What do I oversee ?

Marius