RE: [Mldonkey-users] Morpheus & Mldonkey

From: Loon, O.P. van
Subject: RE: [Mldonkey-users] Morpheus & Mldonkey
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:45:08 +0100

Not a lawyer either. But as far as I know, the GPL licence is such that if you
incorperate technology that is created under GPL, you MUST put out that
software too under GPL.

So everyone in this world: Morpheus is free! And should not get accompanied by
all those commercial spyware apps.
... or else I think we'll manage to get some funds to get some lawyers. (Can
anyone forward this to morpheus.com ;) )

------
I was wondering : they used a GPL soft, MLdonkey, they integrated it in
their MS app, so how come they didn't give sources in return ?
(In fact it could be nice to have a port of mldonkey core for windows)