[Mldonkey-users] Used ports for firewall

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Used ports for firewall
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:11:29 +0100

Hi List!

In the past I only used the donkey network and now with respect to the new CVS
versions I want to use the other networks too.
I looked into the ini files and found some used ports but I'm not sure that
the list is complete since my firewall sometimes block traffic on ports I
don't know. So here is the list of ports I've opened on my firewall:

FastTrack:      1214(tcp)
OpenFT:         1215(tcp)
AudioGal:       4081(tcp)
DirectConnect:  4444(tcp)
eDonkey:        4662(tcp) 4666(udp)
Soulseek:       5244(tcp)
LimeWire:       6346(tcp)
Bittorrent:     6882(tcp)
OpenNAP:        9999(tcp)
Overnet:       21026(udp)

Here are two blocked requests

PROTO=UDP SPT=4666 DPT=21030
PROTO=UDP SPT=6257 DPT=6257

The second one appears mainly after starting search requests.

Andre