[Mldonkey-users] Systematically Paused Downloads

From: Jabba Wabbah
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Systematically Paused Downloads
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:28:00 +0000

Hi Alls,

Now that I can launch my mldonkey server, I have another
problems : it seems like all the files I could download get
in the "paused" state (I noticed it while monitoring my
downloads with "MLDonkey Watch", but this of course also
occurs when looking at the web interface).

I've never noticed such "Pausing" behaviour before ; and
modifying these files state only sets them to some waiting
state... So actually, I can't download anything anymore.

Is my description of the problem clear enough ? Did anyone
ever noticed this ?

Thanks,
JW.

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)