Re: [Mldonkey-users] >2GB Bug again?

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] >2GB Bug again?
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:19:34 +0100

Andre Hinrichs wrote...
> I already have files with more than 4GB like DVD images...
> Does to edonkey protocol limit the file size?
> What about the other protocols like bittorent...?

i dont think the edonkey protocol limits ths file size....at least
until now it was impossible to download anything bigger than 2gb
eigher from the donkey or from the bittorrent network. as dennis
pointed it out with our new bigfix this limit will be 4gigs now....so
all chunks above that mark cant be hashed by mldonkey...