Re: [Mldonkey-users] mlnet.pid: Permission denied

From: Sylvain LE GALL
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] mlnet.pid: Permission denied
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:01:14 +0100

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 10:04:11PM +0000, Jabba Wabbah wrote:

> Hi alls !
>
> I juste updated my debian/unstable yesterday, and my mldonkey-server doesn't
> seem to work anymore. Actually, when starting it up I get the following
> error
> message :
>
> Fatal error: exception Sys_error("/var/run/mldonkey/mlnet.pid: Permission
> denied")
>
> I read something while upgrading about a new mldonkey user ; is this
> related ?
>
> Thanks !
> JW

Hello again,

OK...

The screen you get should be related to the fact that your mldonkey dir
is owned by some one else than user mldonkey group mldonkey. Could you
give me the owner of /home/mldonkey/downloads.ini ( and of the rest of
the file in this dir ).

Regard
Sylvain LE GALL

ps : Concerning debian package you can submit bug through "reportbug
mldonkey-server", they will be forwarded to me