Re: [Mldonkey-users] mlnet.pid: Permission denied

From: Sylvain LE GALL
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] mlnet.pid: Permission denied
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:46:41 +0100

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 10:04:11PM +0000, Jabba Wabbah wrote:

> Hi alls !
>
> I juste updated my debian/unstable yesterday, and my mldonkey-server doesn't
> seem to work anymore. Actually, when starting it up I get the following
> error
> message :
>
> Fatal error: exception Sys_error("/var/run/mldonkey/mlnet.pid: Permission
> denied")
>
> I read something while upgrading about a new mldonkey user ; is this
> related ?
>
> Thanks !
> JW

Hello,

Could you tell us :
- ls -al /var/run/mldonkey/mlnet.pid
- debconf-show mldonkey-server
- cat /var/lib/mldonkey/downloads.ini | grep user

It will help us to solve your problem.

Kind regard
Sylvain LE GALL

ps : i think actually there is only debian package which use
/var/run/mldonkey/mlnet.pid, since it is written by mldonkey_server
which is a debian program.