[Mldonkey-users] mldonkey core in Java

From: Sebastien X
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey core in Java
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 02:19:26 +0100

Hi all,

I use mldonkey for a lot of time and I think that realy great.....

I've try to find an equivalent software programmed in Java (because I'm a Java programmer). But the other software who resemble to mldonkey are not so powerful.....

Someone know if it exists a Java version of mldonkey?
If no, I propose my knowledge to translate the mldonkey core into Java. Could someone tell me some advice about that? Is it possible to translate it into Java ? (I think yes if I use JNI for some Protocol like Fastrack but I tell me if that's possible or pertinent because there a lot of C++ codes in the sources)