[Mldonkey-users] Ocaml 3.07

From: BenV
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Ocaml 3.07
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:09:26 +0200

Heia,

I just felt like upgrading some stuff, so first I upgraded my
Ocaml to version 3.07. Then I did a cvs update, and wanted to
compile mldonkey.

However, first it wanted to build Ocaml 3.06, which I refused,
so after some meddling with configure I got it to configure without
doing so.

But now 'make depend' gives me this error:
------------------
make depend
ocamlc.opt -I tools/zoggy -I +camlp4 -pp "camlp4 pa_o.cmo pr_dump.cmo" -a -o
pa_zog.cma  tools/zoggy/zog_types.ml tools/zoggy/zog_messages.ml
tools/zoggy/zog_misc.ml tools/zoggy/pa_zog.ml
File "tools/zoggy/pa_zog.ml", line 248, characters 14-22:
While expanding quotation "expr":
Parse error: end of input expected after [expression] (in [expression])
Preprocessor error
make: *** [pa_zog.cma] Error 2

Anyone any ideas on this? :)

Greetings,