[Mldonkey-users] Please help-me with MLDonkey

From: Monica/Pedro Magno/Santos
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Please help-me with MLDonkey
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 21:12:04 +0200 (Westeuropäische Sommerzeit)

 Hi!
I just downloaded MLDonkey Watch and MLD 1.32 but i dont no where to start, i have no idea on how i should download the software (with or not with download manager) because there are a lot of things to download and i dont no if all the pieces of MLDonkey should be at the same directory?
Is there anywhere in the World a place where i can get a step by step guide on how what and where download MLDonkey and on how to make it work????
It would be so nice if i could get some help from you because right now at this moment it is just the thing that i most whant. I think day and night on how to make it work, i tried but it doesnt worked.
Thank you very very much!!

pedro santos