[Mldonkey-users] mldonkey crashes

From: himbA
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey crashes
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:46:44 +0200

Hi,

I'm running mldonkey MLNet 2.5-3 under linux suse 8.2. I'm experiencing
frequent program crashes during the day. It happens for no reason of
whatsoever. When I start the mldonkey again everything is OK. It seems that
my downloads are not corrupted but it is annoying if one has to do several
mldonkey checks to see if it is still running.

There is nothing logged in my system log. I'm running mldonkey as daemon with
user level privileges, from init.d (start() in /etc/init.d/mldonkey).
./mlnet -daemon -run_as_user himba &> /dev/null

With what kind of logging should one run mldonkey to get more info on the
subject?

regards, himba
--
This €-mail was Kmailed.