Re: [Mldonkey-users] Gui protocol question. Opcode 49 -- ClientStats

From: Petter E. Stokke
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Gui protocol question. Opcode 49 -- ClientStats
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 01:17:55 +0200

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 19:25, Guido Seifert wrote:
> Hi,
> maybe I am stupid (many think so ;-)), but I don't understand the following
> field in ClientStats (opcode 49):
>

> int64 Total uploaded
> int64 Total downloaded
> int64 Total shared             <--------
>
> What does 'Total shared' count? It is currently 0 for me.
> What is the difference between 'Total uploaded' and 'Total shared'?

It's the number of bytes you've got shared (and the next field is the
number of files shared). Total uploaded is the amount of data you've
uploaded to other people since mldonkey was started. Mldonkey seems to
return 0 no matter what in the total shared field these days, though. I
imagine that's a bug.

--
Petter E. Stokke <address@hidden> http://www.gibreel.net/
PGP key: http://www.gibreel.net/key.asc