[Mldonkey-users] WG: Can't use CVS-compiled mlnet...

From: Thomas Zinner
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] WG: Can't use CVS-compiled mlnet...
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:51:00 +0200

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Thomas Zinner [mailto:address@hidden
Gesendet: Montag, 9. Juni 2003 12:34
An: address@hidden
Betreff: Can't use CVS-compiled mlnet...

Hi!

Since the version I donwloaded with "cvs -z3 up" on the 2003-06-04 (I
think),
mlnet shows this output:

snipp-snapp
Your system supports 16392 file descriptors
Resolving [lizi] ...done
Using threads
Network Global Shares registered
Network Direct Connect registered
Network Open Napster registered
Network Gnutella registered
Network Fasttrack registered
Network BitTorrent registered
Network Donkey registered
Network Soulseek registered
Exception: Not_found while handling option:files in ./files.ini
Aborting.
snapp-snipp

If I start with the version of the day before, then all runs fine.
OK! There is a lot of stuff to download, but:
What is wrong with my files.ini, or with another .ini, or to much files (at
the time 240)?

Thanks!

Fomtom